Expert Support to Be the Best SLP You Can Be
(and still get home on time)
- Free Attendance to Biannual Conferences – a $200+ savings!
- Monthly Master Classes for ASHA CEUs to become fast and effective at therapy and evaluations
- Monthly Q&A Sessions for ASHA CEUs to get expert support for questions and difficult situations
- 60+ Courses for ASHA CEUs to advance your skills anytime – anywhere
- Speech Pathology Question Forum to get immediate answers to problems
- 100+ Downloadable Materials and Templates to save hours of valuable time
- 20+ Training Videos with Links and Downloads to share with parents and colleagues
Let’s Do This Together!
We get it. SLPs are incredibly busy professionals who need answers immediately when confronted with difficult situations. We need materials that have been field-tested and actually work. We need a place to ask questions and get expert advice. We need continuing education hours each year that actually help us grow professionally and help us make a difference.
That’s why SLP IMPACT is loaded with therapy materials, videos, and opportunities to keep on learning! Let’s face it, our field is broad and there is always more to learn. Let’s make it fun. Let’s make it real. Let’s make an impact!
Plus 4 Unique Ways to Learn
Regain the enthusiasm you had when you entered the field
Members get 20% off of all Bilinguistics Books!
Subject Matter Experts
Speech-Language Pathologist and President of Bilinguistics
Speech-Language Pathologist and Vice President of Bilinguistics
We are researchers who test our theories out on real caseloads. We are national and international presenters who share our successes with the people who matter most. We are authors who get our materials in your hands to make your job easier, faster, and more fun.
Most importantly, we are you.
We are speech-language pathologists who carry caseloads in the schools, homes, and our clinic. We know what you face every day, and we know how to improve it.
- 20+ years experience working in Early Intervention, Schools, Clinics, and Hospital Placements
- Keynote, National, and International Presenters
- University Instructors
- Business Owner
- Parents of a child with special needs
- 2 standardized evaluations
- 9 published books
- 43 online CEU courses
- 30+ published research articles
- 10+ published ASHA articles, essays, and courses
- 70+ therapy and evaluation templates surpassing 300,000 downloads
- 100s of Essays for The Speech Therapy Blog, a community of over 10,000 SLPs