Expert Support to Be the Best SLP You Can Be
(and still get home on time)
- Free Attendance to Biannual Conferences – a $200+ savings!
- Monthly Master Classes for ASHA CEUs to become fast and effective at therapy and evaluations
- Monthly Q&A Sessions for ASHA CEUs to get expert support for questions and difficult situations
- 60+ Courses for ASHA CEUs to advance your skills anytime – anywhere
- Speech Pathology Question Forum to get immediate answers to problems
- 100+ Downloadable Materials and Templates to save hours of valuable time
- 20+ Training Videos with Links and Downloads to share with parents and colleagues
- Each year we are asked to do more with less. We spend more time doing paperwork and less time working with our clients and students. Basically, we spend less time doing what we got into this field to do.
- We also have less time to develop our professional skills, keep current with the research that is coming out, and, most importantly, collaborate with our fellow SLPs.
- We’ve spent two decades working in this field and we feel your pain. We designed SLP Impact to help ease the pain, keep you inspired, and put research and valuable materials at your fingertips.
Let’s Do This Together!
We get it. SLPs are incredibly busy professionals who need answers immediately when confronted with difficult situations. We need materials that have been field-tested and actually work. We need a place to ask questions and get expert advice. We need continuing education hours each year that actually help us grow professionally and help us make a difference.
That’s why SLP IMPACT is loaded with therapy materials, videos, and opportunities to keep on learning! Let’s face it, our field is broad and there is always more to learn. Let’s make it fun. Let’s make it real. Let’s make an impact!
Plus 4 Unique Ways to Learn
There are SLPs who dismiss huge numbers of students each year. Some SLPs are able to test and write up an evaluation within a few hours. Other SLPs easily navigate contentious IEP meetings and are loved by teachers and parents. And the best of us do it all.
How? How? How?
Two years of graduate school was not enough time to learn everything that we need to know, let alone do it well. The Speech Pathology Master Classes explore high-impact strategies related to diagnostics, treatment, referrals, dismissals, professional relations, and ethical dilemmas.
Downloadable Therapy and Evaluation Materials
ASHA CEUs (you’ll have all the hours you need by the end of the year)
Monthly Instruction on Core SLP Knowledge and Skills
Video Examples of Real Clients in Therapy and Evaluations
Earn ASHA CEUs while driving in your car, eating, or working between sessions. These fast and exceptional calls feature answers to the questions asked by you and thousands of SLPs who subscribe to the Speech Therapy Blog.
In these monthly Q & A sessions we get to have conversations about the things we know to be true about our field but don’t get a chance to discuss in the clinical or conference setting. These are the intricate discussions about things we experience in our settings but don’t always get a chance to talk to colleagues about.
Just received a child with a cleft palate on your caseload? Need to show a parent how to help their child say 2-word utterances? Have a student who can’t retain new vocabulary? You’ve come to the right place.
We all have those situations where we need information YESTERDAY! These videos are designed to get you up and running immediately and support the parents, teachers, and other professionals involved in making a person’s communication grow.
Videos Include YouTube links for easy sharing, therapy and/or evaluation templates to get you rolling, and easily downloadable explanations and instructions.
No two schedules are alike in the field of speech pathology. Plus, what you need to know this year might completely change next year when you get your new caseload.
That’s why we have created over 60 paper-based and video-based courses for ASHA CEUs that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
The content shared in these courses has been vetted by thousands of SLPs at conferences throughout the country. We know these materials really work because we have tested them on our own caseloads and they have also been downloaded over 300,000 times from our posts on The Speech Therapy Blog.
And these courses are yours to access for free as past of SLP Impact!
Regain the enthusiasm you had when you entered the field
Members get 20% off of all Bilinguistics Books!
Subject Matter Experts
Speech-Language Pathologist and President of Bilinguistics
Speech-Language Pathologist and Vice President of Bilinguistics
We are researchers who test our theories out on real caseloads. We are national and international presenters who share our successes with the people who matter most. We are authors who get our materials in your hands to make your job easier, faster, and more fun.
Most importantly, we are you.
We are speech-language pathologists who carry caseloads in the schools, homes, and our clinic. We know what you face every day, and we know how to improve it.
- 20+ years experience working in Early Intervention, Schools, Clinics, and Hospital Placements
- Keynote, National, and International Presenters
- University Instructors
- Business Owner
- Parents of a child with special needs
- 2 standardized evaluations
- 9 published books
- 43 online CEU courses
- 30+ published research articles
- 10+ published ASHA articles, essays, and courses
- 70+ therapy and evaluation templates surpassing 300,000 downloads
- 100s of Essays for The Speech Therapy Blog, a community of over 10,000 SLPs
Whatever you want to accomplish, whether it is to be better at a certain skill, publish materials, start a business, present workshops, or obtain better work-life balance, we can help you get there.
Are you ready to increase the impact you have on your students, clients, and community?
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you complete a class or course, you will receive a pdf certificate for your records. Continuing education credits are reported to ASHA on a quarterly basis. Get as many ASHA CEUs as you need and more!
This is where we come in. The Master Classes delve deep into real caseloads that are large and incredibly diverse. Our Online courses for ASHA CEUs provide robust information in areas where you feel you need help. The SLP Question Forum is a place to get guidance and save yourself time and energy. No need to wait for your CCCs to start learning how to do your job effectively.
Initial Membership. If you’re not satisfied with SLP Impact, you can email us to request a full refund within 15 days of initial purchase.
Renewals. No refund will be given, in whole or in part, if you request a cancellation more than five days after your renewal payment has been accepted and processed or if you have utilized services within the current renewal period. After canceling, you will continue to have access to your account through the end of your subscription period.
Any continuing education credits taken during a time that is refunded will not be reported to ASHA for credit.