SLP Impact Teams
Get all the support and professional development your staff needs within your budget.
SLPs are busy professionals who need answers immediately when confronted with difficult situations. They need materials that have been field-tested and actually work. They need continuing education that gives them great strategies and skills to help them grow professionally. Do you want to see your team of SLPs soar?
- Successfully Address Increases in Caseload Size and Paperwork: New changes in our field demand new strategies to remain successful. We specialize in teaching the professional skills needed to reduce workload.
- Reduce Department Expenses: No travel or facility costs for events. All members easily attend trainings remotely with their computer or phone.
- Improve Retention: Supported growing professionals are happy professionals. Through direct email, live calls twice-a-month, and a Question Forum, we have your staffs’ questions covered.
- Easily Maintain Compliance: We manage all Continuing Education records, certificate issuing, and submission to ASHA (the American Speech-Language Hearing Association).
- Get Live Support on the Most Important Topics: Monthly Masterclass and Q&A topics are chosen based on member request and are scheduled around peak work hours. Classes are recorded and can be watched later.
- Add Skill Sets to Your Current Group: We can’t always find new professionals, especially with specific skill sets like bilingualism or cleft palate. However, with 60+ ASHA CEU courses you can train your current staff new skills to meet your group’s needs.
What is included for my staff?
- Monthly Master Classes for ASHA CEUs to become fast and effective at therapy and evaluations
- Monthly Q&A Sessions for ASHA CEUs to get expert support for questions and difficult situations
- 60+ Courses for ASHA CEUs to advance your skills anytime – anywhere
- A Speech Pathology Question Forum to get immediate answers to problems
- 100+ Downloadable Materials and Templates to save hours of valuable time
- 20+ Training Videos with Links and Downloads to share with parents and colleagues
- Personal Support via a question forum, interactive Q&As, and direct interactions via email to support SLPs
Click here to see a video and full description of everything that is included.
Plus, Get 20% off all Materials to Support Your Team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Subject Matter Experts
Speech-Language Pathologist and President of Bilinguistics
Speech-Language Pathologist and Vice President of Bilinguistics
Speech-Language Pathologist and Lead SLP at Bilinguistics
We are researchers who test our theories on real caseloads. We are national and international presenters who share our successes with the people who matter most. We are authors who get our materials in your hands to make your job easier, faster, and more fun.
We are speech-language pathologists who carry caseloads in the schools, homes, and our clinic. We know what SLPs face every day, and we know how to improve it.
- 20+ years experience working in Early Intervention, Schools, Clinics, and Hospital Placements
- Keynote, National, and International Presenters
- University Instructors
- Business Owner
- School Speech Team Lead
- Parent of a child with special needs
- 2 standardized evaluations
- 9 published books
- 43 online CEU courses
- 30+ published peer-reviewed research articles
- 10+ published ASHA articles, essays, and courses
- 70+ therapy and evaluation templates surpassing 300,000 downloads
- 100s of Essays for The Speech Therapy Blog, a community of over 20,000 SLPs